This years Raffle is being run in aid of the Human Milk Foundation.
The HMF was conceived in 2017 by a group of parents, scientists, milk bank experts and doctors. The initial drivers came out of frustration at a lack of support for donor milk provision and countless stories of parents who wanted to access donor milk for their babies, who did not meet the criteria for donor milk use.
Scores of families where breastfeeding was impossible because of the mother facing illness, or being absent altogether, could not dream of accessing donor milk except in very rare circumstances.
- To support parents to feed their babies with human milk
- To supply information, education and training across the fields of human milk
- To fund ground-breaking projects in human milk science
Tickets for the raffle can be bought on the day at the convention.
Our Partners Tula for this years event have donated a Tula Explore! These are releasing in the UK at the beginning of October so will be brand new and an amazing reason for anyone to buy a raffle ticket, if you didn’t already need one!
- For the wrap fans… Woven Wings have donated a fabulous size 6 wrap – Obelisk!
Obelisk is 75% Egyptian cotton and 25% Flax. Mouldable and supportive it is combined of carmine, boysenberry and honey, set upon a white warp, giving a beautifully modern and fairly high contrast aesthetic.
- Amber’s Language, Music and Play is offering a 10 week term pass or 2 x 1-2-1 sessions for your Baby, Toddler or Pre-Schooler.
- Little Earthlings Yoga are offering a terms pass for your Toddler or Baby
- Apricity Ray Wovens have donated this beautiful handmade wrap scrap hair set
- A place on a Baby First Aid course provided by Baby First Aid Warwickshire
- A tote bag from Human Milk – Tailor Made for Tiny Humans
- A £30 Gift Voucher from Coventry Slings
- A £10 Gift Voucher from Naturally Baby
and there’s still more to come…